Eye tests should never feel rushed
Each eye examination takes between 30 minutes to an hour, you don't have to feel like you're on a conveyor belt! Our highly knowledgeable Optometrists feel it is important to tailor the tests to individual needs to ensure accuracy.
The cost of a private examination is currently £35 or if eligible for an NHS eye examination:
▪ Children under sixteen years of age.
▪ Children in full time education aged 16, 17 or 18.
▪ Those on Income Support, Job Seekers Allowance, Working Family Tax Credit or Pension Tax Credit.
▪ Those with Diabetes or Glaucoma.
▪ Those aged 40 or over who are the parent, brother, sister or child of someone with Glaucoma.